Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Move on child..



I expected you to feel the same 
To get the same uncontrollable butterflies when you heard someone mention my name 
Reciprocate ; All that I had gave.

Instead I waited for silence.
Telling my mind to ignore the doubts .
I have no answer to why I did it or as to why I love him ..
I just do.
I should have never told you .
A closed mouth does not get fed 
But what does these spoken words of love get me instead ?
This feeling, these emotions, this heart.
For some ironic reason, I had figured I conquered the "hard part" .

Never assuming  this could be the end of all ..
All of which was so very beautiful from the start
I realized I cannot force you to feel no more than I could force your heart to heal.
Plus that's just not my style..
My minds simple words of advice to my heart  "Move on Child" .

No comments:

Post a Comment